Sat, Apr 22|
Sip & Shop Clothing Swap 😍
The FIRST ever, of our many, soon to come, CLOTHING SWAPS ♻️
Time & Location
Apr 22, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Norwood, 61 Endicott St Building #26, Norwood, MA 02062, USA
About the event
Sip & Shop Clothing Swap
Instead of tossing out your unwanted clothing and accessories, exchange them for “New” to you pieces and avoid waste being sent to landfills. Bring a friend and make new friends in our effort to build a sense community and enthusiasm around sustainable living.
How it works:
- Drop off clothing at 12PM. Items will sorted for the swap.
- Bring a maximum of 15 items
- Clothing should be clean in good wearable condition. i.e. no stains, rips, functioning zippers/ buttons, fast fashion welcome.
- Accessories in good working condition are welcome including: jewelry, handbags, shoes, belts and hats
- Take home the same number of items you bring to the swap.
- BYOB- Bring your own beverage of choice and reusable bag to collect your swap items. Food trucks will be onsite.
- All clothing leftover will be donated. If you bring an additional bag of clothing for donation, you will receive a $10 gift certificate to use at Out Of The Closet.
We look forward to seeing you!
Contact: Lauren (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.